Department of management (PGDM) has organized a workshop on “Financial Planning for Young Investors” for the students of PGDM/MIB/BBA on 30th March, 2015.
The program started at 10.30 AM by Mr. Mukul Jain of SEBI. He deliberated on:
1. Importance of savings in life
2. Financial planning to meet future goals.
3. What are smart financial objectives?
4. How the goals can be achieved?
5. What is important for investor – Risk or Return?
6. What is the power of compounding?
7. How inflation effects investments?
8. The difference between saving and investment.
9. Loans Vs Investments.
10. Products related to savings and investment:
-> Government schemes
-> Company fixed deposits
-> Mutual funds
-> Depository system
11. Protection related products
-> Insurance policies
-> Health insurance
12. What should be investment strategy and when to start investment?
13. How not to lose money?
14. Investor protection & grievances redressal mechanism.
Students actively participated and learnt importance of saving and how they can use money to make money. At the end program was accomplished with cheerful environment and with warm vote of thanks by CA Sapna Jain.